Our tools deliver your best return
When it’s time to sell your property, you want to maximize your return on investment. Our experience, sophisticated analytical tools and team approach deliver the results you should expect from NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs.
For a successful commercial real estate sale, it helps to know who’s looking to buy. Even before creating the listing, we review with you best practices for marketing your property so your listing syncs with what buyers want.
We stay on top of market trends in the greater Worcester area so you achieve a realistic price. We employ a proprietary suite of analytical tools to identify the features and valuable advantages of your real estate asset. For tax-advantaged sales, we are experts in arranging 1031 exchanges.
Beyond a deep understanding of market dynamics, we also know when to exercise caution, whether you are considering Worcester, or towns such as Auburn, Leominster, Westborough or Hudson. With more than three decades of experience, we are ready to share our knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. Every transaction faces a few detours, but we’ve seen them before. We’ll guide you through all the essential mechanics of the deal from listing to closing.
As you begin your relationship with NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs, you will soon find the value of not just our experience but also our Worcester-area roots. In our search for buyers, we draw on our extensive network. We are constantly expanding our universe of contacts through our involvement with area chambers of commerce, the Better Business Bureau, non-profit boards and advisor groups.
We live here, and we understand what’s happening in our community, the trends and changes as our economy flourishes. We participate in many volunteer activities throughout the year, from Habitat for Humanity building projects to holiday toy collections for children served by Friendly House.
From listing to closing, our step-by-step process ensures your best return on investment.
- Before the listing: Start out prepared. We work to craft the right marketing strategy for your property and its unique features.
- Assess the market: With the high-powered analytical tools available through our brokers, we help you offer a realistic price that reflects current trends and should bring the best returns.
- Ask the right questions: Preparation also means understanding the appropriate questions to ask to evaluate a prospective buyer.
- Negotiation skills are critical: This is where experience counts. Our interests are aligned, so your success is a win for us as well.
- No mysteries: There are a multitude of details involved with every commercial real estate transaction. It’s hard to surprise us.
Because we’ve been through tens of thousands of deals in our 30-plus years, our firm begins each one armed with the right questions and a solid sense of which answers to expect. You can rely on us to walk you through every step.
The experienced brokers of NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs are prepared for the sales process of your commercial real estate.