You’re ready to buy a property. We’re ready to find it for you. This is where the details matter. When we know what you’re looking for and why, we can tap into our networks and local knowledge to find the right property for you.
It’s a balancing act to find the best property for the best deal. Your ideal property has specific criteria. The more we know about your needs and yes, your dreams, the faster we can find what you’re looking for. We focus on Worcester and surrounding towns where new developments are springing up, including Auburn, Shrewsbury, Northborough, Grafton, Westborough, Southborough, Marlborough, Hudson and beyond.
Throughout the purchasing process, we respect your confidentiality. While we identify possible property options, we do not disclose your identity in conversations with sellers. We are working for you, not for them.
As you begin your relationship with NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs, you will soon find the value of our Worcester-area roots. In our search for properties that meet your criteria, we learn about those not yet listed as well as those in the standard databases. We are constantly extending our network of contacts through our involvement with area chambers of commerce, the Better Business Bureau, non-profit boards and advisor groups.
We live here, and we understand what’s happening in our community, the trends and changes as our economy flourishes. We participate in many volunteer activities throughout the year, from Habitat for Humanity building projects to holiday toy collections for children served by Friendly House.
If you have a commercial property to sell as part of your purchasing process, we can assist you with that sale as well. Our expertise in 1031 exchanges can help you take advantage of any existing tax advantages available with your transactions.
You’ll find we ask many questions in our process of working together.
- Why are you buying? Is your company expanding into new markets? Read to shift from tenant to landowner? The more we understand your motivations, the better we can help you find the ideal property.
- What is your budget? The beauty of the Central Massachusetts market is its wide variety of prices and property types. Finding a property that matches your budget requirements involves solid research and, in some cases, an extended timeline.
- Where do you need to be? Are there geographic considerations for this purchase? We can help you calculate commute times for your existing employee base and flag those sites with easy accessibility to major highways or other regional resources.
- Do you have a property to sell? With our extensive network, our teams can help you with both transactions.
- Prepared for the process? There are a multitude of details involved with every commercial real estate transaction. It’s hard to surprise us.
Because we’ve been through tens of thousands of deals in our 30-plus years, our firm begins each one armed with the right questions and a solid sense of which answers to expect. You can rely on us to walk you through every step, no mysteries.
We’ve been helping clients buy properties that are appropriate for their needs since we started our firm more than 30 years ago. Our process begins with a conversation. Let’s start one together.
What are you looking to buy?
We’ve been matching buyers and properties for more than 30 years.
Let’s get started.
Contact us to learn how your business can benefit from our full-service commercial real estate team’s full attention.