Michael C. Jacobs
Michael Jacobs worked as a director of operations in the high-tech industry for many years before changing careers and joining the firm in 2003. He became a partner in 2007. Michael specializes in the retail sector with a primary focus on large and small box retail brokerage and development. He works with national and regional clients on site selection throughout New England and selective Landlord Representation developments.
Michael studied Business Management at Assumption College and is married with two children. His interests include running, skiing, golf and reading. His family are frequent visitors to Martha’s Vineyard.
He is a licensed real estate salesperson in Massachusetts.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAI Executive Leadership Board
- Charlton Economic Development Committee
- Charlton Little League, past president
- Secretary, NAI Global Executive Committee