Specializing in industrial brokerage and investment properties
James Glickman, a principal and founder of NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs, has been in the real estate business since 1986. He has assisted clients with a wide array of commercial and industrial projects in such areas as leasing and selling properties, site selection and long-term strategic planning for asset maximization.
A Certified Property Manager (CPM) and REALTOR®, Jim has been involved in the management, development and construction of many large commercial, industrial and retail properties. For many years Jim has been one of the top-producing real estate brokers in Central Massachusetts.
Outside the office, Jim’s interests span almost anything involving the ocean, including surfing, windsurfing, fishing, sailing and spearfishing. He is also an avid skier.
Jim is a licensed real estate broker in Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Worcester State University, Foundation board member, Co Chair Real Estate Committee, Endowment and Trust Committee
- Worcester Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Institute of Real Estate Managers -Certified Property Manager
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®