Friendly, cost-conscious care for your property
Property management is not just about maintenance. While we make sure the lights stay on and the leaks are plugged, the team at NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs works to ensure you maximize your investment return by addressing system inefficiencies, controlling spending and invoicing tenants.
We have a customer service mindset, providing quick responses to tenant concerns, often to their surprise. Our Building Engines platform posts and tracks work tickets, with regular progress updates on any maintenance issue.
We have an owner orientation, caring for your property as if it were ours. That means we bid out all work for the best service at the best price. We regularly revisit your vision for the property and ask how it may change over time. We manage your expenses, and act as your eyes and ears on site. We oversee any necessary construction projects that improve the property.
Smooth operation of your systems is our priority. Our oversight services can include:
- Lease administration, from collecting rent to paying contractors
- Ensuring common area maintenance fees charged back to tenants
- Managing tenant transitions
- Staging and showing vacant spaces to prospective tenants
- Ongoing repairs and maintenance, roofs, sidewalks, painting and landscaping work
In addition, we see asset protection as a critical role. As we encounter them, we will flag inefficient systems and aging equipment to recommend cost-saving preventive maintenance measures. NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs believes that property management involves not just maintaining property but improving it within a planned development strategy. Any upfront costs we recommend are in anticipation that they will yield long-term savings.
As a new NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs property management client, you can expect clear communication from us and standard procedures, including:
- An initial walk through the property
- Face-to-face meetings with tenants
- Orientation to the Building Engines work order software
- Weekly inspections
- Monthly reports, with more frequent conference calls if desired
- Conversations on cost-saving moves
- Annual budget review
- No worries – We treat your property as if it were our own
Rest assured, your commercial real estate assets are protected and prioritized with our property management professionals.